Chamberlain University BSN Open House
RSVP to save yourself a seat at one of our Open House Events!
Please call our Main Campus Office at 504-565-7995 if you have any questions.
What to expect at an Open House
- Meet with a Chamberlain Admission Representative
- Meet the Chamberlain Campus President
- Review program curriculum, admission & clinical requirements
- Learn about student life, student services and financial aid opportunities*
- Meet with Chamberlain faculty
- Tour the Chamberlain campus and see our high-tech skills labs
Earn Your BSN at the New Orleans Campus
At our New Orleans campus, you can take the first steps towards your nursing career with the CCNE accredited* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program. Our BSN degree program has no prerequisites and is designed to be completed in three years of year-round study – giving you the opportunity to earn your degree faster than at a traditional four-year institution.
Chamberlain’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) curriculum is designed to advance students’ ability to retain and apply essential knowledge. The focus is on conceptual learning, giving students the skills to translate theory into practice.
Hands-on experience in both the Chamberlain SIMCARE CENTER™ and the on-site clinical setting allow nursing students to work side-by-side with faculty, mentors, peers, and experienced professional nurses as they refine their direct patient-care nursing skills.
The BSN degree program consists of a minimum of 122 credit hours: 56 credit hours in general education and 66 credit hours in the nursing major.
Chamberlain College of Nursing's Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program enables students to earn their BSN degree in as few as three years of year-round study instead of the typical four years with summers off, allowing students to enter the workforce sooner than their peers at other higher education institutions.
- Educational alliance with Ochsner Health System
- CCNE-accredited* BSN degree program
- Available at 21 locations across the country
- High-tech nursing labs and experienced faculty
- Diverse and rich clinical experience with Ochsner Health System
- No wait lists