Power Lunch: A Young Professionals Exclusive Event, featuring Francis Maness of HCA-Tulane Lakeside Hospital
Have you ever wanted to have a chance to sit down and have a real, personal conversation with a CEO, COO, or CFO? The Jefferson Chamber Young Professionals is making it happen for you!
Join us for "Power Lunch", an exclusive series for young professionals. You will have an opportunity to sit down with 10 fellow young professionals as we have a casual, no-frills conversation with an top executive in our community and hear their personal story of progress, failure, and success. Questions are encouraged and expected- this is your time to get insider information on what it takes to get to the top.
We are excited to welcome Francis Maness, ACOO & ECO of HCA I Tulane Lakeside Hospital.
- Title: Associate Chief Operating Officer and Ethics & Compliance Officer for Tulane Health System
- Hometown: Gainesville, Florida
- High School: Gainesville High School
- Bachelors: University of Florida
- Masters: Mississippi State
- Professional Association: Fellow with American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE)
- Personal Mantra/Motto: “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
- Favorite quotes:
- “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.”
- “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up.”
- “Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of true education.”