CarMax Cruising into Kenner with 80 Jobs
RICHMOND, Va. – CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX), the nation's largest retailer of used cars, announced in a press release that it's hiring to fill more than 80 positions for the company’s first store in Kenner. The Kenner store is slated to open in late February 2019 and will be located at 1601 32nd Street. This will be CarMax’s fourth store in the state of Louisiana, with additional locations in Baton Rouge, Lafayette, and Shreveport.
With competitive pay and benefits; and a foundation built around integrity, trust and giving back; CarMax has been named one of FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® 14 consecutive years. Applications are now being accepted on the retailer’s website at jobs.carmax.com.
Who is CarMax Hiring?CarMax is seeking applicants for full and part-time positions.
- Available positions include sales, business office, purchasing and service operations positions, including inventory associates, service advisors and technicians.
- CarMax is offering up to $5,000 sign on bonuses for automotive technicians and $3,000 sign on bonuses for automotive painters (based on experience level).
- Technicians require previous automotive experience, however most positions do not.
- Many CarMax associates have worked for other major retailers, such as Target, Lowe’s, Wal-Mart and Macy’s.
Why Work at CarMax?
- CarMax is committed to hiring people with strong values of integrity, transparency and respect. We live these values every day and they drive how we treat our associates and our customers.
- CarMax offers unmatched training and support for associate career growth.
- CarMax offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Stores are equipped with climate controlled, state-of-the-art service bays with quality equipment
- CarMax Associates also receive discounts on car purchases and other services.
- CarMax is recognized as one of FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For®, 15 Best Workplaces in Retail and 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, as well as one of TRAINING Magazine's "Training Top 125" companies in America.
How Can Job Seekers Apply?
Applications are only accepted online. Job seekers should apply at jobs.carmax.com.